1. Fixed Price (Contract): Our plumber will give a written quote before work commences. The contract price includes parts, labor, service and estimate charge, everything except tax.
All quotes have to be on-site; no phone quotes. A $88.00 estimate fee applies.
2. *Time and Material (Hourly plus parts):
- Monday-Friday, 8-5: $88.00/hour
- Trip Charge: $45.00 (Charged daily)
- After Hours/Weekend: $132.00/hour
- Parts, equipment, and tax are extra.
- Minimum Charge: $88.00 (1 hr) plus $45.00 (trip charge)= $133.00
Materials: Materials supplied by Ball Plumbing will be charged at our cost plus mark up.
Material Collection: Material collection labor cost for non-stock items will be kept to a minimum - any charge will be agreed with the customer in advance and not exceed $100.00 + tax.
Invoice: An invoice will always be produced clearly showing a full description of work carried out - time started/time finished, a full breakdown of the cost of labor and materials used.
Payment: Payment must be made in full by check, cash or credit card to the plumber upon receipt of invoice.
*Prices are subject to change without notice.
Hazard Pay: Before the job is started, the plumber may quote a higher rate due to extreme conditions. Company policy is to charge the overtime rate.
Estimate Charge: $55.00 (For standard estimates only. If the plumber has to crawl, dig, etc. hourly rates apply.)