For more information and a complete list, go here: http://ballplumbing.net/services.html
The first is commonly referred to as "Time and Material" (TM), which means being charged for the time actually spent working on your job. There are some things to remember about T&M:
- At Ball Plumbing, we can show you the ballpark price using out Flat Rate book, so you won't get Invoice Shock.
- Service Charge: Instead of a Travel Charge, we charge $45.00 (per day) to cover travel. This charge started in 2010 to cover the high cost of fuel and oil. If the prices go down, this charge will be gone.
- Hourly Rates: We round off to the nearest 1/4 hour. Time begins when we knock on the door and ends when we hand you the invoice. We currently charge $88.00 an hour.
- 4. Estimates: Ball Plumbing charges for estimates. Simple estimates start at $55.00.
- Material Collection: If we have to get parts for your job, it's usually on the clock. Exceptions are made for parts we usually have on the truck.
- Equipment Charges: We charge an usage rate for all equipment. Range is $5.00-$45.00.
- Materials: We mark-up all parts on a sliding scale. Right now, it's approximately 50%-100% over our cost and our cost is very close to what you can get it at Wal-Mart.
- Tax: Everything is taxable and adds a lot to the bill.
- +Labor Rate: $88.00 per hour (charged to the closest 15 minutes);
+Service Charge: $45.00 Service Charge (local travel and truck charge);
+$45.00 per hour per additional worker (charged to the closest 15 minutes);
+Parts, equipment, and tax are extra.
Minimum: 1 hour plus Service Charge: $133.00 ($88.00 per hour plus $45.00 Service Charge)
- Prices reflect the service charge, hourly rates, material collection, and equipment charges.
- Taxes are not included.